Pretty awesome gift idea from Defenders of Wildlife! 
Defenders of Wildlife is my favorite wildlife charity, with 91% of it’s funds going directly to programs and support services, and the other 9% going toward fundraising. When you adopt a wolf your money goes to: 
Helping Defenders fight anti-wolf extremism on the ground and ensure a lasting future for wolves in their natural homes.
To underwrite wolf-saving work with ranchers to keep livestock and wolf packs apart.
To post rewards and help bring to justice people who illegally kill wolves.
The wolf adoption gifts are currently on sale, but they have a ton of other animals to choose from!

Pretty awesome gift idea from Defenders of Wildlife

Defenders of Wildlife is my favorite wildlife charity, with 91% of it’s funds going directly to programs and support services, and the other 9% going toward fundraising. When you adopt a wolf your money goes to: 

  • Helping Defenders fight anti-wolf extremism on the ground and ensure a lasting future for wolves in their natural homes.
  • To underwrite wolf-saving work with ranchers to keep livestock and wolf packs apart.
  • To post rewards and help bring to justice people who illegally kill wolves.

The wolf adoption gifts are currently on sale, but they have a ton of other animals to choose from!

  1. poemshiver reblogged this from bathsabbath
  2. logicianmagician reblogged this from bathsabbath
  3. kelseyisazombie reblogged this from bathsabbath
  4. coyotecomforts reblogged this from emwolfilie
  5. tea-and-vod reblogged this from bathsabbath
  6. the-noble-banana reblogged this from dangerousdays and added:
    This is how you protect and appreciate wildlife. Not by trying to own it and keep it in your house like a pet.
  7. dangerousdays reblogged this from bathsabbath
  8. the-ice-wraith reblogged this from bathsabbath
  9. herakleskarpusi reblogged this from enganld--ebooks
  10. enganld--ebooks reblogged this from bathsabbath
  11. bathsabbath posted this